Yami Sushi, tucked away in the Emory Promenade shopping center, is furnished with a counter and tables where patrons enjoy all sorts of Japanese and sushi fare, including Gyoza fried dumplings, shrimp tempura, Nigiri sushi or a customer favorite, rainbow rolls. It's popular with both the lunch and the nighttime crowd (it offers a fun Midnight Special) and has a kids' menu. Yami serves good-sized, affordably priced portions.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 10:30pm; Sat - Sun, 4pm - 2:30am
- Handicap Accessible: One handicapped space is right in front of the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: orders.allmenus.com/menu/items.asp?restid=3727&campusi…
- Specialties: Orange crunch roll, rainbow roll, sushi at low prices
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Super crunchy roll -- shrimp tempura with avocado, cucumber and cream cheese
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual