Mary Gay House
Drag box to select area
One of the few pre-civil war houses still standing in Atlanta, the Mary Gay House was built in the 1820's and was later moved to Adair Park. Placed on in the National Register of Historic Places in 1975, the Mary Gay House is frequently used for weddings, public events and fund raisers. The Junior League of DeKalb County is currently taking donations to help renovate maintain this famous home.
716 W Trinity Pl, Decatur, GA 30030
- Fax: 818-753-5883
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 5:30am - 6pm
- Hours: Please call to schedule an event.
- Accessible: no