Representing every nation on the globe with their respective flags draping from the ceilings, Your Dekalb Farmers Market does nearly the same with its international food selection. This is the go-to spot for fresh, locally grown produce, and the prices are less expensive than at a regular grocery store. It is a warehouse-style layout, the aisles stocked with products on display in the boxes they were shipped in. There is an extensive selection of wines, but an even wider selection of produce. Also on the premises is a recycling and composting area. Bring a warm jacket to this store because even on the hottest summer day, it's chilly inside.
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 9pm except Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking available and it's wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: 1977
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, EBT/Food Stamps, Personal Check
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Specialties: International selections
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Wine