Decatur Presbyterian Church
Decatur Presbyterian Church is located on the corner of Church Street and Sycamore Street. This church has been around since it was organized in 1825. The members of this church also founded Agnes Scott College, donated land for the Decatur Library and relocated Columbia Theological Seminary to Decatur. Visit the website for more information.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Sunday worship service: 10:15am; Sunday school: 9am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp for access.
- Founding Date: 1825
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No