Drag box to select area
Chick-fil-A, started in 1946 by Truett Cathy, was originally called the Dwarf House. Started right here in Georgia in the city of Hapeville. Mr. Cathy is credited with inventing the boneless breast of chicken sandwich. This particular location is located on East Trinity Place. Visit the website for more details.
105 E Trinity Pl, Decatur, GA 30030
- Accessibility Details: Ramp
- Accessibility Details: There is designated parking and access.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6:30am - 10pm; Sunday, closed
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - midnight; Sun, 1pm - 6pm
- Accessible: yes