Monday, December 16, 2013:
- Simply Delicious - Making Your Own medicine: Tinctures, Teas, Tummy Remedies - Join the Wylde Center foodie/chef team in a beautiful kitchen. This class will focus on creating medicine for Winter and Spring transition to combat flu, cold, & cough season.
- Sherwood Chiropractic Center Cookie and Chai Party - Please join us ALL DAY on Wednesday, December 18th for Cookies and Chair. Complimentary chair massages will be available and gifts will be given to anyone who brings a friend to the event.
- Live Nativity - COME VISIT BETHLEHEM AT DECATUR PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH. On the corner of Church Street and Sycamore, as part of Decatur’s Terrific Thursdays, Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus will be in the stable in the DPC Courtyard.
- Nia Annual Winter Solstic Celebration - A celebration to welcome the Sun's return! Dancing to the rhythms of DrumRISE. Open to All! Non-perishable food donation for the Food Bank appreciated RSVP to allow us to prepare adequately.
- Holiday song circle - Group singing just for fun -- no performances. Join us to sing sacred and secular Christmas songs, seasonal songs, Hanukkah songs, and even a few Unitarian and bah-humbug songs. Open to all.