This information comes from the Decatur High Bulldog Boosters.
Everyone trying out for any sport must bring three forms—signed physical, parent waiver, and the insurance release form. These forms must be completed and returned to the head coach in order to tryout.
- DHS Softball try-outs will be held on Wednesday and Thursday, August 1-2, from 4-6 PM at Oakhurst Park. Questions? Contact Coach Allison Paul.
- RMS Softball try-outs will be held on Wednesday and Thursday, August 1-2, from 4-6 PM at Oakhurst Park. Questions? Contact Coach Chuck Lewis.
- DHS Volleyball try-outs will be held on Thursday and Friday, August 2-3, at 4:00 PM in the DHS gym.
- RMS Volleyball try-outs will be held on Tuesday and Thursday, August 7 and 9 at 5 PM in the Renfroe gym.
Questions? Contact Coach Olivia Roller.
Cross Country practice begins Wednesday, August 8, at Winnona Park. All runners from RMS and DHS are welcome to join us.
- DHS practice will begin at 4:05 p.m.
- RMS practice will begin at 4:15 p.m.
Questions? Contact Coach Claire McCarty.
RMS Boys' Soccer
(RMS fields a boys' team in the fall and a girls' team in the spring)
RMS boys' soccer tryouts will be held Tuesday-Thursday, August 14-16, from 4-5:30 p.m. at Ebster Field. Please ensure your son comes equipped with cleats, shin-guards and water. Please bring a copy of the three required forms to the first day of tryouts. The original should be turned into the main office at RMS.
Contact Coach Doug Altizer.