By mid-August, families will be getting acclimated and will have a lot of questions about the DHS experience, inclluding academics, extra-curricular activities, and the life of a 21st Century high schooler.
The aim is answer questions you didn't even know you had on topics like:
- Campus Portal, e-Blast, e-Board
- Academic Support/Tutoring Information
- Choosing Courses and Pathways
- What does IB mean for me?
- How Best to Support your High School Student
- Get Right on Board with DHS - important rules and who your points of contact are for all needs
- Time Management and Organizational Tips
- Extracurricular Activities/Learning Connections