Decatur School Board members will choose a chairman and vice chairman from among themselves Tuesday night.
The board chooses leaders during the first meeting of each year. The board members are:
- Garrett Goebel, a board member for a year.
- Julie Rhame, a board member since 2004.
- Bernadette Seals, the vice chairwoman since 2011 and a board member for eight years.
- Valarie Wilson, who was chairwoman for seven years until 2011.
- Marc J. Wisniewski, the chairman since 2011 and a board member since 2001.
The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. in the Westchester Auditorium at 758 Scott Blvd. in Decatur.