The Pinewood is launching a new cocktail menu with updated pricing along with new dinner promotions for the fall season.
The new drink menu features The Pinewood’s classic cocktails as well as seasonal signature drinks. All of the classic cocktails are priced at $7.50 each, including favorites such as the Moscow Mule and Whiskey Sour. The seasonal drinks range in price from $6-$11. Some of the recent fall additions include:
- · Autumn Rivulets: Redstone Hopped honey wine, Rothman & Winter orchard pear, Yellow Chartreuse and basil granita ($9.50)
- · Padre Thyme: Laird’s bonded apple brandy, apple cider, El Jimador Reposado, honey, thyme, cardamom tincture and fresh lemon ($9.50)
- · Brom Bones Fizz: Bacardi Solera rum, Cardamaro, pumpkin, white balsamic, house-made ginger soda and sage ($9.50)
The restaurant is also offering guests five new food and drink promotions, Sunday through Thursday night. While guests are sipping on their favorite classic or seasonal cocktail, they can enjoy these new dinner specials:
- · Sunday: Half price wine
- · Monday: Laundry Night, featuring a NOLA Trio of gumbo, jambalaya and red beans and rice ($8). Guests can also select one of the items from the NOLA Trio as their entree for the same price.
NOLA Cocktails: Sazerac or Hurricane ($5 each)
- · Tuesday: Buy one, get one entree (free entree must be of equal or lesser value)
- · Wednesday: Half price whiskey drinks
- · Thursday: Buy one, get one small plates (free small plate must be of equal or lesser value)
The Pinewood is located in Decatur at 254 West Ponce de Leon Ave. The restaurant is open for lunch from 12 to 2 p.m. Monday – Friday and dinner Monday – Thursday from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m., Friday – Saturday from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., and Sunday from 6 to 10:30 p.m. Brunch is offered on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The restaurant does not accept reservations. For more information, call 404-373-5507 or visit www.PinewoodTR.com. Guests can also follow the restaurant on Twitter @pinewoodtr.