Voters in Decatur and Avondale Estates can vote from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, in the General Election.
There's no early voting. That ended Friday.
Of course, the headline election is for president, with incumbent Democrat Barak Obama facing Republican Mitt Romney.
There's also some state legislature races and two referendums, one on charter schools and the other on whether to allow multi-year leases for state buildings.
Here's where people living in the city limits of Decatur and Avondale Estates can vote.
Please note that the Clairemont West precinct has changed to The Church at Decatur Heights, 735 Sycamore Drive. The old location was the Lutheran Church of Messiah, 465 Clairemont Ave.
- Avondale City Hall, 21 North Avondale Plaza.
- Clairemont East: First Baptist Church of Decatur, 308 Clairemont Ave.
- Clairemont West: The Church at Decatur Heights, 735 Sycamore Drive.
- Glenwood Precinct: Holy Trinity Parish, 515 E. Ponce de Leon Ave.
- Oakhurst: Oakhurst Baptist Church, 222 E. Lake Drive.
- Ponce de Leon: First Christain Church of Decatur, 601 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
- Renfroe: Renfroe Middle School, 220 W. College Ave.
- Winnona Park: Winnona Park Elementary School, 510 Avery St.
If you aren't sure about the location of your poll, check out the Secretary of State webpage to find out.
To see a sample ballot, go to the county elections department website.
For full coverage, visit the Patch Election Page.