Here are the key agenda items:
- Recommend approval of a project budget in the amount of $350,000 for installation ofcomprehensive downtown parking management program.
- Recommend authorizing the City Manager to execute a contract with SP+ for the purchase and installation of parking management equipment.
- Authorize lease-purchase financing to cover the capital costs of purchasing and installing parking management equipment.
- Recommend adoption of Resolution R-13-YY establishing a local domestic partnership registry.
- Recommend adoption of Ordinance O-13-XX amending Chapter 98 Traffic and Vehicles to add four resident parking only districts adjacent to the Allen Wilson Terrace Housing Complex.
- Recommend authorizing the City Manager to execute a licensing agreement with Intown Ace Hardware for use of the City of Decatur logo.
- Recommend authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement in the amount of $18,200 with Arborguard Tree Specialists to provide maintenance services for downtown street trees.
- Recommend a change order in the amount of $53,150 for the Downtown Decatur Storm Drainage Improvements project.