A total of 4,246 early ballots have been cast this week at the polling place inside the Clark Harrison Building in downtown Decatur.
The DeKalb Voter Registration and Elections Office webpage reported 1,499 voted Monday, 1,293 Tuesday and 1,454 Wednesday.
Throughout DeKalb County, 125,736 people have already voted in the Nov. 6 election by early voting or mailing ballots. That's almost 27 percent of the county's 470,065 registered voters.
Early voting continues through 7 p.m. Friday in Decatur and five other locations in DeKalb. After that, you have to wait until Election Day. There's no early voting on Saturday, Nov. 2, or Monday, Nov. 5.
On Election Day (Tuesday, Nov. 6) dozens of precincts will be open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. throughout DeKalb County.
For a breakdown of DeKalb's early voting through Oct. 31, see the PDF attached to this story. The information comes from the DeKalb Voter Registration and Elections Office webpage.
Here's how many people have cast early ballots through Oct. 31 at the six early voting locations in DeKalb and by mailing in their ballots.
- 54,528 - DeKalb Voter Registration & Elections Office at 4380 Memorial Drive, Suite 300, Decatur 30032. This office has special voting facilities for the elderly and disabled.
- 20,046 - Tucker Recreation Center at 4898 LaVista Road, Tucker 30084.
- 22,278 - South DeKalb - Community Achievement Center Inc. at 4522 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur 30034.
- 4,246 - Clark Harrison Building at 330 W. Ponce de Leon Ave., Room A.
- 5,069 - Chamblee Civic Center, 3540 Broad St., Chamblee 30341.
- 6,584 - Berean Christian Church Community Center, 2440 Young Road, Stone Mountain 30088.
- 12,985 - Mail-in ballots.