Decatur police said seven cars were reported stolen over a 10-day period -- July 10-20. Two cars stolen from Atlanta were recovered in Decatur in July.
These vehicles were reported stolen in Decatur on these dates:
- 1998 Acura Integra from the 300 block of Adair St. on July 10.
- 1995 Acura Integra from the Ridley Howard House at 208 Ridley Howard Court on July 11.
- Ford Truck from the 800 block of South Candler Street on July 12. The truck was recovered in Cobb County.
- 2009 Dodge Journey from the 700 block of East Lake Drive on July 17. Three other vehicles in that parking lot were broken into. The Journey was recovered by DeKalb police.
- 2001 Nissa Xterra from the 100 block of Garden Lane on July 18.
- 2000 Honda CRV from the 200 block of Coventry Road on July 20.
- 2006 Saab from the 600 block of Second Avenue on July 20. The vehicle was recovered by Atlanta police.
Decatur police recovered these vehicles reported stolen in Atlanta:
- A 2000 Jeep Cherokee, found in the 500 block of McKoy Street, on July 20.
- . Decatur Patch earlier reported on how police arrested a suspect after drawing their weapons near the Avondale Marta station.
Police also said a catalytic converted was cut off a 2003 Honda Element July 9 at 125 Clairmont Avenue at Decatur Town Center.