It is October, and I see parents all over town. Top ten places to see other parents around Decatur and Avondale Estates.
10. . Frozen pro-biotic fun.
9. The “Baby Park” (First Christian Church of Decatur's Community Park) across from the Decatur Post Office
8. . It is so cold inside, you need a jacket year round.
7. , and sports. Early morning soccer games, swim lessons, basketball, gymnastics. You are bound to see at least three parents you know at one of these facilities.
6. . Fun for little kids overlooking the skate park.
5. . Outside seating that is away from a busy street is a plus.
4. The Gazebo in the square. And the sculpture with mist.
3. . Good parking so moms and dads can make an easy pit stop on the way to work.
2. . Books, books, books.
1. . Shade from the sun when the days are hot, pavillion for parties, and close to the cemetery if you want to take a .
Where do you go to hanging out around town with or without your kids?