If you're looking to head down to today from 4 to 7 p.m., below is a list of all the vendors who will be there and the things they're bringing to market, courtesy the farmers market's website.
* Anisa's Secret seasoning blends and salts
* Atlanta Fresh Yogurt
* Cakes and Ale coffee and baked goods
* Capra Gia goat cheese, eggs, and raw goat milk
* Doggy Dogg ATL artisan hot dogs
* Heavenly Bakery prepared delights
* Hidden Springs Farm local honey and eggs
* Jennifer's Pesto lovely pestos and hummus
* King of Pops unique frozen treats
* Low Low Knows Bones doggie treats
* The Little Tart Bakeshop
* Pearson Farm peaches
* Pine Street cured meats
* Southern Swiss milk, butter, and cheese
* Sparta Imperial Mushroom
* The Funny Farm and Stone Mountain Herbs' jams, tinctures, salves, and more!
* Other farmers include Besmaid Gardens, Greenleaf Farms, Global Growers, Mountain Earth Farm, and more!
* Zocalo will have salsas and tamales
The Wednesday market is located in the Bank of America parking lot at 163 Clairemont Ave. between Clairemont and Church Street, one block north of the Decatur Marta station and Ponce de Leon Ave.
The Saturday market is held at West Trinity Place and North McDonough Street, near Decatur High, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.