1. National Scotch Whisky Day. at 111 Sycamore St. has a special menu and whisky flights planned. The first 25 people to show up in kilts will receive a complimentary dram of Lagavulin 12-year-old Cask Strength.
2. Artist talk: Thomas Keller will discuss his paintings and sculptures at 4 p.m. Saturday at , 225 E. Ponce de Leon Ave. Free.
3. The Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter talks about and signs his new book "143" at 1 p.m. Saturday at , 2076 North Decatur Road, Decatur. Free admission.
4. . Permanent Waves returns to the Academy Theater at 119 Center St. with a full show of favorites from Rush's classic period. Starts at 8 p.m. Saturday. Admission: $5.
5. Movie in the Meadow. "The Black Stallion" will be shown Saturday at Little Creek Farm at 2015 Lawrenceville Highway. Gates open at 7 p.m. Check the Little Creek Farm website for details. $5 per person. The movie was scheduled for July 21 but was rained out.