1. . This is the place if you're interested in learning about farm to school activities. It runs 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Oakhurst Baptist Church at 630 East Lake Drive. The $25 price includes lunch and there's a mixer later in the day at the Wylde Center. To register, go to www.oakhurstgarden.org. Questions? Contact Joey Zeigler at email@example.com.
2. . Enjoy strolling through this urban oasis from 2-4 p.m. Sunday. while listing to jazz pianist Deb Saunders. The garden is at 932 Scott Blvd., Decatur. Free.
3. . Enjoy the fun and pagentry of Eve Hao Dance's presentation of Happiness- Now and Then at 3:30 p.m. Sunday at the Decatur High Performing Arts Center at 310 N. McDonough St., Decatur. The show includes traditional Chinese and Taiwanese dances performed by boys and girls of all ages. Admission $7.
4. . Ren and Helen Davis will talk about and sign their book, Atlanta's Oakland Cemetery, at 1 p.m. Saturday at Eagle Eye Book Shop, 2076 N. Decatur Road, Decatur. Free admission.
5. You can find plenty of bargains starting at 9 a.m. Saturday at this local theater at 121 New St., Decatur. Also, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.