The Decatur Farmers Market says you can dine "on the fresh pizza of S&J Woodfire Pizza, made with homemade tomato sauce and toppings sourced from the market itself. At the Wednesday market, Doggy Dogg will be bringing back their tasty, locally sourced hotdogs, along with vegetarian options."
The Decatur Farmers Market will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Bank of America parking lot at Church and Commerce.
Here's a list of vendors.
- Alta Cucina artisan olive oils
- Anisa's Secret seasoning blends and salts
- Cakes and Ale coffee and baked goods
- Capra Gia goat cheese, eggs, and raw goat milk
- Doggy Dogg ATL artisan hot dogs
- Heavenly Bakery hummus, tabbouleh, baklava, falafel, samosas, kebab rolls and other delights
- Hidden Springs Farm local honey and eggs
- Jennifer's Pesto lovely pestos and sauces
- King of Pops unique frozen treats
- Low Low Knows Bones doggie treats
- Pine Street cured meats
- Simply Scrumptious baked goods
- Southern Swiss milk, butter, and cheese
- The Funny Farm and Stone Mountain Herbs pollen buster tincture, chai teas, herbal teas, salves, soup stock, jams, jellies and marmalades
- Watsonia Farm organic peaches, strawberries and asparagus
- Other farmers include Besmaid Gardens, Greenleaf Farms, Global Growers, Mountain Earth Farm, and more!
- The Wylde Center vegetable starts for your garden
- Zocalo will have salsas and tamales
The Saturday market is held at West Trinity Place and North McDonough Street, near Decatur High, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.