Chef Lynne Sawicki, owner of Sawicki's on West Ponce in Decatur, will create something with fresh ingredients from the Decatur Farmers Market at 11 a.m. Saturday.
The market will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at West Trinity Place and North McDonough, across from Chick-fil-A. The Wednesday market is 4-7 p.m. at 163 Clairmont Ave., the corner of Commerce Avenue and Church Street.
Here are the vendors for Saturday.
- La Calavera Bakery breads and baked goods
- Doggy Dogg ATL
- Formaggio selection of fine southern cheeses
- Graces Goodness local treats
- Heavenly Bakery hummus, tabbouleh, baklava, falafel, and other delights
- Hidden Springs farm local honey and eggs
- Jennifer's Pesto lovely pestos and sauces
- King of Pops unique frozen pops
- Le Tre Lune will have the first blueberries of the season
- Low Low Knows Dog Bones doggie treats
- Pearson Farm Georgia Peaches
- Revolution Donuts baked goods and coffee
- Sparta Imperial Mushrooms Shiitake and Lion's Mane mushrooms
- Zocalo Salsas and Tamales
- Watsonia Farm organic PEACHES, strawberries, and asparagus
- The Wlyde Center vegetable starts
- Other Farmers include Greenleaf Farms, Laughing Rabbit Farm, Mealor Family Gardens, Mountain Earth Farm, and Scharko Family Farm with the produce below: