If you're looking to head down to Decatur Farmers Market today from 4 to 7 p.m., below is a list of all the vendors who will be there and the things they're bringing to market, courtesy the farmers market's website.
- Darby Farms will not be at market today..
- Johnston Dairy will be back today bringing milk, cream and cheese.
- Mercier Orchards will have apples and apple cider today.
- Tia’s Chia will be bringing chia based gluten free goodies.
- Zocalo will have salsas and tamales.
- Hidden Springs farm will have local honey and eggs.
- Simply Scrumptious is baking some scrumptious baked goods.
- Farmers, farmers, farmers with flowers, greens, beans, turnips, okra, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, carrots, onions, lettuce, and more fine locally grown organic produce.
- Capra Gia Goat Cheese Co. will have cheese and eggs and raw goat milk.
- Paradise Found Farm is planning on coming with their lovely pestos.
- Nazifa’s Bakery will be bringing tasty hummus, tabbouleh, Baklava, falafel, samosas, kebab rolls and other delights.
- Alta Cucina will be at market today with infused oils, vinegars and delicious pestos..
- Magnolia Bread Co. will have delicious organic breads.
- Anisa’s Secret will be joining us with their lovely seasoning blends and salts.
The Wednesday market is located in the Bank of America parking lot at 163 Clairemont Ave. between Clairemont and Church Street, one block north of the Decatur Marta station and Ponce de Leon Ave.
The Saturday market is held at West Trinity Place and North McDonough Street, near Decatur High, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.