There's plenty to do this weekend in Decatur and Avondale Estate. Here are five ideas, but for a full list of possibilities, go to the Patch calendar of events.
1. Easter egg hunt and dog parade. The fun starts at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Avondale Community Club with the Easter egg hunt, followed by canines on parade at 10:45 a.m. Free
2. Antique Car Parade. Another part of Avondale Estates' big weekend. The parade will start at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at the Twin Oaks Shopping Plaza, 2853 East College Ave., and ends at Willis Park, where refreshments will be served and cars displayed.
3. Michelle Malone. This singer/songwriter, a local favorite, plays two shows Saturday night with Kris Gruen Saturday at Eddie's Attic. $20.
4. Paul Melancon & The New Insecurities. The band performs "Dark Side of the Moon" at 8:30 p.m. Saturday at Kavarna coffee shop in Oakhurst. Free admission.
5. Open studio at Atlanta Hot Glass. This new glassblowing studio invites the public to visit at 6 p.m. Thursdays through April. It's located at 178 Laredo Drive in the Rail Arts District. Free.