1. No school in Decatur. It's fall break, so you may see more kids about than normal.
2. Jobs bus. The DeKalb County Mobile Career Center will visit the Decatur Housing Authority at 481 Electric Ave. from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday.
3. Weather. Sunny with a high in the mid-80s and a low around 60.
4. Public meetings. The Decatur Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 7:30 p.m. in city hall.
5. On this date. In 2000, the musical "Cats" closed after 7,485 performances, making it the longest-running show in Broadway history.