Do you want to enhance your presence online and reach new customers for your local Decatur or Avondale Estates business?
Well, Decatur-Avondale Estates Patch is here to help — and we can offer you a few perks for connecting with your community online.
Every local business has a space on Patch. We've already done the legwork to create it for you. If you haven't seen it, we'd be happy to show it to you. If you claim it, you have more control over how your business is presented online.
Your listing gives your business a voice on Decatur-Avondale Estates Patch. And if you're an active user, your friends, neighbors and potential new customers get a better sense of who you are, what you offer and what your community means to you.
As our readers and your customers see your business name interacting on the site, you build credibility, establish a personality behind the brand and make an impression in your customers' minds. You can also link to your listing from your social media accounts.
By claiming your listing, you’ll find more value in your space on Patch. It's a place to interact with your community and connect with them outside of your business.
And just to say “Thanks!” for claiming your listing, you can be eligible for specialized advertising rates and we'll invite you to our upcoming events geared to the business community and how you can make the web work for you.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR LISTING:
- Visit the Decatur-Avondale Estates Patch site. If you're already a user, make sure you log in first.
- Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!" Click on "Claim It."
- Login and complete the four-question form.
- We take claiming very seriously, so please allow 3-5 business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified via email once it is approved.
Regional Editor Anna Varela: firstname.lastname@example.org, 404.909.4196
Associate Regional Editor Timothy Darnell: email@example.com, 404.218.0928