The City of Avondale Estates sent out this message.
CONGRATULATIONS to the following residents and business on winning a Halloween Spirit Award!
- 6 Coventry Close - David & Greta Mattingly
- 28 Clarendon Avenue - Ted & Heather McElroy
- 25 Clarendon Avenue - Lyle & Lori Austin-Cruse
- 16 Dartmouth Avenue - Mark & Gina Hill
- 874 Stratford Road - Sean Lacey & Mary Hilpertshauser
- 3243 Majestic Circle - Julius & Elisabeth Corkran
- 7 Lakeshore Drive - Amanda Funderburke
- Pine Street Market - Owner, Rusty Bowers, 4A Pine Street
Halloween Trick-or-Treating will be tomorrow, Wednesday, October 31st from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Traffic Plan for Halloween
- Beginning at 5:30 p.m., traffic will be ONE WAY, SOUTHBOUND on Clarendon Avenue from South Avondale Road to Wiltshire Drive.
- Traffic on Kingstone Road will be ONE WAY, EASTBOUND from Fairfield Plaza to Berkeley Road, then EAST TO LAKESHORE DRIVE OR NORTH ON BERKELEY ROAD.
- Dartmouth Avenue WILL BE CLOSED TO VEHICLE TRAFFIC from Fairfield Plaza to Sussex Road.
- Clarendon Place WILL BE CLOSED TO VEHICLE TRAFFIC.
- Wiltshire Drive will be ONE WAY, WESTBOUND from Clarendon Avenue to Forrest Blvd.
- Wiltshire Drive will be ONE WAY, EASTBOUND from Clarendon Avenue to Berkeley Road, THEN NORTH ON BERKELEY ROAD.