Tonight is the first night of Oakhurst Jazz Nights, evening jazz
concerts that take places on the front lawn of the Scottish Rite, 321 W. Hill
St. in Decatur.
Every Thursday during April the Oakhurst Neighborhood Association hosts the performances. Pack a picnic and join your neighbors at 7 p.m. for some of the best jazz artists in the Southeast.
Concerts take place rain or shine. The rain location is The Solarium.
The April concert lineup is:
- April 3: Emrah Kotan
- April 10: Jason Passmore
- April 17: Audrey Shakir
- April 24: Dan Baraszu & David Ellington
If you go, remember:
- Blankets only - no lawn chairs.
- Throw away your trash; garbage cans are provided.
- Kids are welcome. Please keep an eye on your own children at all times.
- There is new and improved landscaping on The Solarium grounds. Please be extra cautious not to trample the new flower beds.