1. One last sleeper hold, for old time's sake. Pro wrestling has been a Friday night mainstay at the Academy Theater, but it's being phased. Be there at 8 p.m. Friday if you want to see the grapplers of The Empire duke it out one last time. The theatre is at 119 Center St., Avondale Estates. Tickets are $8.
2. Annie. St. Thomas More Catholic School will present the musical at the school at these times and dates: 8 p.m. Sept. 28 and 29, 2 p.m. Sept. 30, 8 p.m. Oct. 5 and 6 and 2 p.m. Oct. 7. The school is at 636 W Ponce de Leon Ave., Decatur. Tickets are $12.
3. DeKalb School of the Arts Tour Show Premier. On Friday and Satuday nights, students will present music, dance and drama. Shows start at 8 p.m. both nights at Kyle Theater at the school at 1192 Clarendon Ave, Avondale Estates. Tickets are $12 for adults, $6 for students and $4 for DSA students.
4. Madison Avenue Soapbox Derby. Racing will happen between 1 and 3 p.m. Saturday at Madison Avenue and Bryan Place in Decatur. The Bitteroots play at 3 p.m. and winners will be called to the winner's circle at 4 p.m. Proceeds will benefit Our House, a childcare and support center for homeless families based in Decatur. Free admission.
5. Concerts on the Square. Bring a blanket and cooler and hear 7 Day Fool perform at the Decatur Square. The music starts at 7 p.m. Saturday. Free.