Atlanta's Ed Roland, the lead of the band Collective Soul, is coming to Decatur with his Sweet Tea Project in support of Drivin' N' Cryin's upcoming tour across the Southeast.
On Dec. 15 and 16 “Ed Roland and Friends” will host two special benefit concerts at Eddie’s Attic
Roland and his special musical guests will take to the stage to for the two holiday performances with proceeds benefitting the T.J. Martell Foundation and The First Tee.
Roland has been touring extensively this year in support of the Ed Roland and the Sweet Tea Project’s debut release on 429 Records, Devils ‘n Darlins.
The Drivin' N' Cryin' tour will kick off at Greenville, South Carolina’s Handlebar on Dec. 26 followed by shows in Charlottesville, Charleston, Columbia and ending in Atlanta on Dec. 31 for a New Year’s Eve celebration at Variety Playhouse in Little Five Points.
The complete Ed Roland and the Sweet Tea Project tour schedule follows. For more information and tickets, click on this link: http://facebook.com/thesweetteaproject.
- Dec. 5, The Devils ‘n Darlins Holiday Stageit Bash http://stageit.com
- Dec. 15-16 Ed Roland and Friends, Eddie’s Attic, Decatur, GA
- Dec. 26 w/ Drivin’ N’ Cryin’, Handlebar, Greenville, SC
- Dec. 27 w/ Drivin’ N’ Cryin’, The Southern, Charlottesville, VA
- Dec. 28 w/ Drivin’ N’ Cryin’, The Pour House, Charleston, SC
- Dec. 29 w/ Drivin’ N’ Cryin’, New Brookland Tavern, Columbia, SC
- Dec. 31 w/ Drivin’ N’ Cryin’, Variety Playhouse, Atlanta GA