Construction Resources, Inc. is excited to announce its annual spring clearance sale of specialty construction products from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday, May 9 and Saturday, May 10 at its 13-acre campus located at 224 Rio Circle, Decatur, Ga. 30030. Open to the public and just in time to find that special gift for mom, the event will offer deep discounts off premium countertops and specialty products for residential homes.*
“Spring is the chance for renewal, and this includes the inside of your home as well,” said Mitch Hires, president of Construction Resources. “Upgrade your current kitchen and baths today by taking advantage of our clearance sale. Additionally, it’s a great way to celebrate your mother!”
During the sale, a variety of select products, such as custom countertops, bath tubs, vanity tops, shower pans, tub decks, shower doors, bath hardware, tile carpet and hardwood, will be up to 15 percent off. Participating brands include Cambria, Piedrafina, ECO, Kohler, Artisan Stone Collection, Shaw, Mohawk, Titan, Atlanta Marble Mfg. and more.
· 15 percent off select quartz countertops in stock from Cambria
· First 10 qualified Cambria buyers receive a free Cambria cheeseboard
· 15 percent off all 12 Piedrafina recycled marble countertops in stock
· Cosentino ECO countertops from $35 installed
· Stainless steel sinks from $19
· First 10 buyers with countertop purchase receive free faucet
· 15 percent off showroom pricing on Shaw and Mohawk carpet, as well as other brands installed
· Acrylic Whirlpool bath tubs from $50 each
· Cash and carry remnants of natural stone from $25 each
Rain or shine, a shuttle will run guests between the indoor slab gallery, slab yard and other buildings.
To learn more about the event, Construction Resources or the products and services offered by Atlanta Glass and Mirror, Atlanta Kitchen, Atlanta Marble Manufacturing and Builders Floor Covering and Tile, visit www.CRHomeUSA.com.
* Financing packages will be available, and Construction Resources accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. All clearance sales are final and must be picked up or installed within 30 days. To take advantage of clearance savings, all purchases must be paid 100 percent at time of purchase and signed contract.