Important Dates For DeKalb Voters
First up: Register or change your address by Oct. 9.
The presidential election will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 6. Here are some important dates for voters in DeKalb County provided by the DeKalb Voter Registration and Elections Office.
Tuesday, Oct. 9. This is the last day to register and be eligible to vote in the General Election. If you've moved and changed your address, you need to let elections officials know by this date. For information about registering, read this Decatur Patch story that ran last month.
Monday, Oct. 15. Early voting begins at these locations, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- DeKalb Voter Registration & Elections Office at 4380 Memorial Drive, Suite 300, Decatur 30032.
- South DeKalb - Community Achievement Center Inc. at 4522 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur 30034. (For seniors and disabled citizens.)
- Tucker Recreation Center at 4898 LaVista Road, Tucker 30084. (For senior and disabled citizens.)
Saturdays, Oct. 20 and 27. Saturday voting begins at those the three locations above.
Monday, Oct. 29 to Friday, Nov. 2. Early voting polls open at these additional locations, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Clark Harrison Building, 330 W. Ponce de Leon Ave., Room A, Decatur 30030.
- Chamblee Civic Center, 3540 Broad St., Chamblee 30341
- Berean Christian Church Community Center, 2440 Young Road, Stone Mountain 30088.
No early voting will be allowed on Saturday, Nov. 3, or Monday, Nov. 5.
Residents can also go to My Voter Page on the Georgia Secretary of State webpage to find out to see their polling place and a personalized sample ballot.
For more information about the election, go to the DeKalb Voter Registration and Elections Office webpage.