'Ambassadors' help strengthen bank’s dedication to high-touch service
Private Bank of Decatur has named seven community members to its Board of Advisors. Bank President Judy Turner says, “it is another way to keep our ear to the ground.”
The group, which she says is expected to grow by a few members, met for the first time in January and will continue to convene quarterly, though Turner notes the Advisors are actively engaged between meetings.
“This dynamic, diverse group of business and community leaders will help ensure we're always looking at things from the customer's view,” she says, “and that is of course crucial for a community bank. In just a short time they are already providing us with valuable insights, contacts and challenges. Ultimately, their work enables us to continue to improve our product and service offerings.”
The Private Bank of Decatur Board of Advisors includes:
- Chris Brigman - Founder of Brigman & Associates, which owns and manages commercial real estate.
- Arlene Dean - Owner of Segway Properties and Arlene Dean Quality Homes, which builds and renovates single family residences.
- Michael Gallagher - one of the owners of Brick Store Pub and Leon's Full Service restaurants.
- Evelyn (Lyn) Menne -Assistant City Manager for the City of Decatur.
- Alice Murray - A free-lance writer and public relations professional, who retired from a long career with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution about six years ago and is one of the creators of the AJC Decatur Book Festival.
- Kyle Williams - Williams is an attorney with an office in downtown Decatur.
- Elizabeth Wilson - Wilson has lived in the City of Decatur for over 45 years, and previously served as the City's Mayor. She is widely known and called Mayor Emerita.
“Our ‘ambassadors’ extend and broaden bank relationships, helping us to continue to heighten our dedication to First Class Service on a First Name Basis in Decatur and beyond,” Turner says. “I am honored that they agreed to be part of our extended team.”
Private Bank of Decatur brings a private banking approach to all clients across all functions of the bank. It is a division of Private Bank of Buckhead, which is designated a Preferred Lender by the U.S. Small Business Administration and includes a dedicated mortgage solutions unit, Private Mortgage Services. Both the SBA and mortgage facets are represented in Decatur.
Visiting Private Bank of Decatur? Complimentary parking is available. Please use the bank’s reserved spaces just outside the parking deck, which is immediately behind the One Decatur Town Center building. Or park in the parking deck; there is no charge for deck parking less than one hour. (The bank is located at the corner of East Ponce and Church: One Decatur Town Center, Suite 120, 150 East Ponce de Leon Avenue, Decatur, Georgia.)